Thursday, May 17, 2012

Widgets

Friday Daydreamin': Theme Parks


Happy Friday!!!  Who's ready for summer fun???  This family had ONE week of school left and then we are out for the summer!!

We are definitely spending some time down at SeaWorld San Antonio this summer - have you read my posts this week all about the Animals, the Entertainment, the Fun for Small Ones, and the Insider Tips??
Since we spent a week talking about a theme park, it is only fitting to finish it up with a fun picture from a theme park on Friday Daydreamin'!!  This one comes from SeaWorld San Antonio (of course...) and it's me, riding the Great White - I LOVE a good thrill ride!!!

What about you?  Have a great picture from a theme park you'd like to share today on Friday Daydreamin'?  Or any vacation pictures to share? Link up with us!!  And spend some time visiting others that have linked up as well!



Hungry for more travel photo adventures? Please visit Travel Photo Thursday from Budget Travelers Sandbox and Delicious Baby's Photo Friday.

13 comments:

Mary @ The World Is A Book said...

What an awesome picture, Becca! That must have been quite a thrill for you. These scary rides traumatized me and I now refuse to go on one. Luckily, my kids inherited hubby's fearless spirit.

Lisa said...

Great photo, Becca - you are brave! I've never been on a real rollercoaster - I've been on a couple of kiddie ones but they freak me out enough that I'm afraid to try a big one.

Roni said...

Thanks for sharing this fun experience - I love theme parks, I used to love them as a kid and I now love them as a mom.. haven't been to SeaWorld yet as a mom but took my kids to several theme parks in Europe - here is my linkup and our favorite memories.. enjoy http://bit.ly/JWLtOA

Myya said...

Ohhhh good golly that looks SO FUN!!!

Unknown said...

I think you are very brave! Looks like fun, but not sure I could do it...haha

Leigh said...

I forget how early summer vacation starts in some of the States. You can get a jump on the places that are crowded later in June.
I've never done a roller coaster - maybe on a dare I would. Hope it's a great summer with your kids. I always liked going to the water parks with mine.

mhie @ Travelentz said...

You're brave. I can't take this ride I am really scared, this will be only on my dream forever.;)

Macey said...

That looks awesome. I want to go. Summer come on!

Sophie said...

Summer holidays already? When does school start again for autumn term in your part of the world, then?

My fave theme park is Parque Asterix near Paris. Sadly (and strangely) I don't have any photos of it...

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

We used to have a Sea World with a water park, up north here in Ohio. One year we bought a season pass and it was so much fun! Sadly, they closed the park so that's no longer an option. It looks like you had a great time- what a neat picture! :)

Anwar said...

Awesome photo! I love roller coasters! But sadly it has been quite a while since I've been to an amusement park so i don't have any photos of me at any recently. Makes me want to make sure to go somewhere this summer though!

Aleah | SolitaryWanderer.com said...

That ride looks so scary! And exciting too, I know. Still, I can imagine I would not be able to stop screaming all the way down! Dropping by from #TPThursday

Sabrina said...

That looks like a blast and scary as hell at the same time :)