Thursday, June 28, 2012

Widgets

Friday Daydreamin': We are at the BEACH!


The R We There Yet Mom family is on vacation this week. We are at the beach.  Gather lots and lots of these:
Genuine, honest-to-goodness SMILEs from my kiddos - especially from this guy who hates to smile for the camera! This smile shows me how much fun we are having as a family.

We are unplugged today, playing at the beach, so forgive me if I don't visit right away!  I will - I can never miss a good vacation picture!

So please link up your best and visit some of the others!

We're participating in SixSuitcaseTravel's Family Travel Friday Blog Hop. Follow the hop to discover more great family travel writers!
Family Travel Friday

Hungry for more travel photo adventures? Please visit Travel Photo Thursday from Budget Travelers Sandbox and Delicious Baby's Photo Friday.

8 comments:

Lisa @ Gone With The Family said...

Love to see smiles like that on summer vacation! Glad to see that the weather is improving and that you are getting in some beach time too!

Macey said...

I love it! I hope you have a fabulous vacation!

Mhie@travelentz said...

Precious moment. Have fun and enjoy your Vacation....

Mary @ The World Is A Book said...

What a cute and precious photo! Love that smile! Hope the rest of your vacation has more sun! Have a great one!

Nancie said...

What a great shot! He has an awesome smile.

walkingon travels said...

Ugh! Please send some beach weather our way. Sure we finally hit 70 today, but I need that to stay consistent and only get hotter and hotter! Great shot though. Just makes me want sand and surf all the more!

Cathy Sweeney said...

What's not to smile about on a sunny day at the beach?? You guys are having fun, aren't you?

Allison said...

Your family is having so many great water adventures lately. Gotta love summer!