Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Widgets

Virtual Road Trippin' this Summer

One thing I love about Summer is traveling with my kiddos - we try to pack in as much travel as we possibly can into our 12-week period.  I want to show my kids everything there is to see all across the great US.  Knowing that isn't physically possible, I do the next best thing - read & dream!! 

Actually, I love hearing about places I haven't been to as it gives me inspiration to see them in person, so this summer I hope to inspire you by featuring guest posts from friends all across North America.

I am looking for YOU to tell us where you are from and why we should visit there.  Maybe you can tell us about a place you have visited and loved.  Or Tell us about an awesome attraction or activity you did.  We want to hear all about it and I'd love to feature you!

Please send me a quick email (rebecca@rwethereyetmom.com) and tell me what you'd like to tell us all about!  I will include a link back to your blog or Facebook Fan page and will promote your fun place like crazy!

Help us travel near & far and join us this summer as we take a Virtual Road Trip!

1 comment:

Connie said...

I'm trying to come up with something for you Becca!