Thursday, January 31, 2013

Widgets

Friday Daydreamin': Costa-stinkin-Rica


Happy Friday friends! Time for Friday Daydreamin'! 

Join us each Friday by linking up your favorite travel post of the week and I will do my best to see them all over the weekend.  I hope you will take a few minutes and visit some of the link ups too.

I love this link-up party because I get to learn & see so much travel through the eyes of all my fellow travel bloggers.  I have learned so many amazing things and seen some gorgeous pictures thanks to y'all sharing your travels here.  I hope you continue to do so.
Over the past month, I have had so many friends go to Costa Rica.  And I get to sit at home watching them zip line, deep-sea fish, spa-ahing, sitting on the beach, and enjoying amazing food all on thier Instagram and Facebook feeds.  Yep, I'm jealous.  

We traveled there in 2007 and LOVED it - did all of the above and more - and swore that we would go back.  That was back when I had a corporate job......

So, for now I daydream about the gorgeous country of Costa Rica and think forward to the next week where I'll be swooshing down a mountain covered in snow.  Oh who am I kidding....I'll be rolling down that mountain!!

Can't wait to see all your posts this week so I can day dream a little more.  Link up your favorite from the week!



8 comments:

Mary {The World Is A Book} said...

That looks so fun! Ziplining in Costa Rica is on our travel wish list. I'm jealous of your friends going to Costa Rica too. Have a great and safe time on your ski trip!

lightofworldphoto said...

I'm sorry you have to watch everybody showing off their pics. Look at it this way, I have never been to Costa Rica AND I'm sitting here with -3 degree temps. Who's sorrier? Haha! Love your picture and enjoy linking up with you every week.

Tonya @ The Traveling Praters said...

Ooohhhh....that Costa Rican zipline looks like its pretty high off the ground. What an adventure!

At this point, I'm dreamin' of going anywhere warm! It is so.stinking.cold. I think I should move to Texas. :)

Michele @ Malaysian Meanders said...

I have always wanted to visit Costa Rica, although there's no way you would find me ziplining. I hope you have a wonderful time skiing and cannot wait to hear how wonderful it is.

Sophie said...

Couldn't resist adding a post about Costa Rica :)

Lisa said...

I dream about going to Costa Rica too - not sure that I'm brave enough for ziplining though! You are going to have an amazing time on your ski trip - can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics - it will be your turn to make everyone jealous!

Allison said...

Costa Rica is on my short list. I used to be anxious about zip lines too, but then I tried one in Park City, Utah. It was exhilarating! I'd love to try another.

Nancie said...

Okay! I want to say that looks like fun, but I am a BIG chicken. Costa Rica seems to be one of the hot destinations lately. I do hope you get to go back again. I would love to visit.