Friday, August 19, 2011

Widgets

Friday Daydreamin 8.19.11


Hello and welcome to Friday Daydreamin'! This little Friday fun is picking up steam!!  We had 16 daydreams to visit last week!   It was fantastic!!  I enjoyed seeing your pictures of Colorado, pictures of you camping, and even a fun picture of a pigeon!!  I can't wait to see where this week takes us!

Ready to Daydream your Friday away? It's simple!
1. Post your favorite vacation picture and tell us a little about it.  
2. Grab the "Friday Daydreamin'" button and link up your post below.
3. Visit some of the other amazing vacation photos that have linked up (and leave some comment love!)!
4. Let the Daydreamin' begin!

Today's daydream is in honor of my sweet kiddos.  They return to school next week and I am going to miss them.  We had such an incredible summer together and had many fun adventures.  One of which  involved a date in a really fun pit of B-I-G balls!  This was just one of many amazing things to do at the City Museum in St. Louis.  The 3 of us had a day of fun crawling around in tunnels, racing down crazy slides, riding a ferris wheel on top of a 13-story building, and finishing with HUGE ice cream sundaes.  We laughed all day.  It will go down as one of my favorite days of the summer.    

Make sure you link up your Friday Daydreams below.  Visit a few of the other Daydreams and leave some comment love!!


10 comments:

Emmy said...

Now that looks and sounds like fun.

Liz Mays said...

Now that looks like a complete blast!!!

wandering educators said...

WHAT SMILES!! it makes me happy, this photo!

Amy @ The Q Family said...

We were there last month. I think it's one of the BEST place for kids (school-age kids) & adults. So unique and fun.

Connie said...

Those are some BIG balls!

My post is up!

Sonja said...

I'm going to miss my kids when they go back to school too. We've had so much fun this summer.

Jessica said...

Fun, fun, fun! We are headed to St. Louis in September and the City Museum is on the top of our list!

Impulsive Addict said...

I love me some big balls! Great pic too!

Where was the love last friday? I'm super disappointed with only 5 link ups.

Hey....don't blame me. I still don't have internet. I'm tapping into my neighbors wifi. I'll participate tomorrow!

Tricia said...

What a great picture - it really captures the fun.

Jen said...

What a fabulous picture...that should hang in the living room! I love the bright colors and their faces peeking out!