Thursday, December 8, 2011

Widgets

Friday Daydreamin': More Holiday Fun!


It's Friday Daydreamin' Holiday Style!!  Show us your Holiday Best!!  We want to see pictures from your favorite Holiday trip, your favorite local Holiday display, and your best holiday tradition!!  I know we are all daydreaming about wonderful holidays, so get ready to share!

I know, I know - one more picture of Disney World???  Yep!  I just can't get enough of that trip!!  This is just a sampling of the hundreds of amazingly decorated-down-to-every-last-detail trees that we saw on our Christmas Trip to Disney World.  They were beautiful!!

The far left was the HUGE tree in the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge - very Old West with Teepees and horses.  The middle was from the Contemporary Hotel with a moving Monorail.  And the far right is from the lobby of the Grand Flordian - to match it's Giant Gingerbread House.  We coulds stare at these trees for days!

What are you Daydreaming about today?  Holidays?  Vacations? Both?  Link up your photos with us!!



5 comments:

Stuart (Family Adventure Project) said...

Great meme :-) And what a diverse selection of trees.. each so different. We were at Holker Hall in Cumbria last week and it was decorated so beautifully like a fairy tale Christmas. Inspired us to get our decs out although they're never quite as impressive. I think I linked to the wrong post above, our pics are here I wasn't expecting a fairy tale Christmas but now I want one

Steve said...

Love the monorail tree. It's exactly the kind of tree my wife would never let me have, since she prefers the much more traditional stuff, but it's exactly what I'd choose.

Lisa said...

I love the gingerbread tree!

Impulsive Addict said...

At what age do you think Emma would enjoy Disney World? I want to do it before she's a teenager.

Our Parenting Spot said...

These look fabulous!