Monday, January 9, 2012

Widgets

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!  I hope this finds all my loyal readers excited for 2012 - and especially excited to read about new travel sites & opportunities!!

As you may know, R We There Yet Mom? features travel stories, trips, and tips submitted by YOU, the travel LOVER!!  But I can't keep it going without your creative stories!!  I have plenty of great travel trips to tell you all about places here in the great ole' state of Texas, but I would love to hear all about places YOU have been too!!  Have a place you traveled to over the holidays that you are dying to tell us about?  Email me!  If you have a great post you have written in the past that you would love to share with us, even better (it's easier for both of us!!).  Email me!  Have a great travel tip that we all NEED to know?  You know the deal...Email me!

In the mean time, if you can all do me a favor ....If you are on the facebook, please like R We There Yet Mom's fan page!  I post links to all my great stores and share other great stuff I find on family travel too!!  Share it with your friends!!  Thank you!!

We had a fantastic 2011 and are looking forward to an even better 2012!!

Looking forward to sharing all those great travel stories with you in 2012!  Thank you for reading and visiting often! It means the world to me!

No comments: