Thursday, February 28, 2013

Widgets

March Photo A Day Challenge

Spring is here!  Let's do another round of photos with a March Photo-A-Day Challenge.  Follow me over on Instagram and post a photo each day using the below set of photo prompts.  Don't forget to use the hashtag - #RWeThereYetMom so I can see all your lovely photos!
Even if you can't commit to taking a picture each day, just link up when you can!  I don't want you to feel the pressure to take a photo each day if that is not your thing.  I just love seeing what inspires you and the world you live in, so I hope you will join us!

1 comment:

lightofworldphoto said...

Yay another picture challenge for me!!! I didn't do one everyday last time but I will post as often as I can. Spring is such fun to take pictures of :)! Looking forward to it!