Thursday, June 6, 2013

Widgets

Friday Daydreamin': Welcome to Summer!


Happy Friday friends! Time for Friday Daydreamin'! 

Join us each Friday by linking up your favorite travel post of the week and I will do my best to see them all over the weekend.  I hope you will take a few minutes and visit some of the link ups too.

I love this link-up party because I get to learn & see so much travel through the eyes of all my fellow travel bloggers.  I have learned so many amazing things and seen some gorgeous pictures thanks to y'all sharing your travels here.  I hope you continue to do so.

Summer is here for us in Texas!  School is out, the weather is HOT, and we had our annual "Welcome to Summer" trek to our favorite water park this week - Schlitterbahn in New Branufles, Texas.  It was a perfect day to slip down the slides, catch some rays, and despite FOUR applications of 50 SPF sunblock, get a sunburn.  Welcome to summer indeed!

Where does your summer plans have you visiting??  LInk up your favorite travel post of the week!  We would love to hear all about it!



No comments: